Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trip to Dresden







It is Saturday night and I am exhausted from a long days travel into Dresden. At 9:00am this morning, twelve other students and I took a bus to the train station and made the hour long ride into to the old city.
I purchased a new pair of house shoes (slippers for the castle), and a notebook. Some of the other students bought jewellery, treats and scarves. We also stopped at an old fashioned black and white photo booth for just two euros.
At 2pm we were starving and stopped for some lunch at a Doner. I had a pizza, though most of the other students enjoyed a doner (Turkish meat and veggie filled bread)
We took the 4:30 train back to Herrnhut and arrived back at 5:30. It has been a great day and I am ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment